MINE and MMMELADY.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

'HERR'

Fell in love with music
The industry broke our vows
Disk jockeys butt-fucked her relentlessly
Now I vow to unvow my bows for music
My preferrence now is hoe music
Music without emotions ,music with no strings ,no borders

Her I loved but the industry misjudged
Now she's all toes on me , am not good enough
Tried being relevant, stood tall as my own limit
I thought I knew what I stood for, what I fell for , ,but obviously she knew better _a golddigger , money influenced

My heart beats in regrets ,stumbles upon shame
The larger crowd don't feel me ,the few that do I dislike. Though they offer some slack for me to dip in.
Like her now my music fades out from the essence
Nothing dicks me up no more

That other music bangs my boombox everyday, hoes dance to their beats nothing relevant.
Almost I consider swapping for hoe music ~shes too hot but spits blanks
Morals don't allow , my flow too gold never plated.
Today I shine my mic out against the sun ! Fuck hoe music am my own music.

No comments:

Post a Comment