MINE and MMMELADY.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My coach.

The moment
When I wwas 20 I wrote my first piece
It was she I wrote about
She I dated only in my writings
The pen was bold enough to ask her out
The persona naively adamant to dare the fairer human
Scripts written by the pen overly ambitious, if not fantasy

My coach makes a champion in me
My coach champions my ego for better
My coach is a winner off the pitch
My coach has made a knockout punch off my miscomings
My coach is my father ,my friend, my confidant
My coach is omnipresent the second step to my every leap


He has taught me respect to the fairer sex
He has taught me my role in the 'kitchen'
He has punished me in wrong and right
This man has never commended my success openly
He is an unapproachable being
My coach is never ok unless am ok

My heart and soul argue against his intentions
My distant voice is always clearer to his ambition
My energy is ever full because of my coach
My memory occasionally recollects of the first day he was introduced to me
My mistakes ashame me because he still acts proud on my every downfall
My coach is sublime to my being

They act like they care but he has taught me ignorance
They try to lower my esteem but he always boosts my morale.
They corner me to doing evil ,he punishes me
They pretend to care he doesn't -he acts it
They are a majority he is supreme
They can never compare to my coach

My coach is a fire on a mountain top
My coach is a fish in the skies
My coach is that blurry smoke in vacuum
My coach lives in space and sleeps on the stars
My coach is my fantasy ,my untrue reality
My coach exists only in the parallel world

No comments:

Post a Comment