MINE and MMMELADY.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Not that WISH !

I wish I never had to wish so hard ,
You and I started this journey , a journey we'll never finish ,
Though memories grow dim the heartbeak you caused will never heal ,
The times we shared yes those times still linger
I wish I never had to wish so hard.

To wish how happily ever after we'd be.
The ache I feel when i dream of touching you
How I regret being unable to put a lasting smile on that face.
Wondering why I keep seeing you in every frame of my pictures
I wish I never had to wish so hard.

Every day you smile back like nothing ever changed ,
I wish I could press rewind and go back
All this because I need you here with me
Why ? Why this constant reminisce to a part of reality that will not fruit?
I wish I never had to wish so hard.

I know I need to call her ,write maybe.
But I won't ,I wish I never had to.
She just won't stop ,stop it I say. !
My eyes should never have seen you, my ears shouldn't have heard the echo of your laughter.
I wish I never had to wish as hard.

One.

No comments:

Post a Comment