MINE and MMMELADY.

Friday, January 7, 2011

My 'pen '.

This pen was given to me by him when I was knee-high, it is unique and another of its kind. It writes with bloody ink, wrote in my heart my first fling . My pen is just as thoughtful as I am , can chronologically list my thoughts. In my dreams this pen can paint her on a sheet of paper. This pen my parallel.

This pen links bad & good , pasts & presents , today & tomorrow.
This pen binds in marriage , and detaches in death,
Only this pen promulgates a constitution
this pen relays a persons thoughts to an examiner
And by this pen one is graded, this pen is a judge of wits and genius.

This pen has written history, signed on monetary paper ,
This pen is for both the elite and peasants alike

This pen has a life of its own, a system of itself
The pen has more lives than a cats
A pen can be ressucitated to living upon system attack.
This pen is the key to literacy, key to universal oneness , stability and development.

By this pen deals are brokered,
And by my pen I relay my thoughts to you , with your pen you can hope.

One.

No comments:

Post a Comment