MINE and MMMELADY.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dhkadgk

Life is a chain, any time it rains it pours ,it pains. Many are the times am coverd with mad, the times I like to act tough but get roughed up. Like any other beings I aspire to follow my dreams but when they talk it feels like they talkin ill of me.

And I just want to touch the skies or rather sleep on clouds, those were the days but this are the times when reality fulfills its ill fated nourishment in life. About the same time when visions turn black , when pretence turn amnesia.

But I vow to stand tall be the limit,
Someone ask me who's side I lean on and I utter "am leanin on the Lords side' for life is like a beautiful day that many wish a trip to but don't live to tour it.

Everyday I sail through the day uncertain of waves and tides but still I take the trip. Some choose not to believe but look what He's done for me- its a blessing that am even alive . When I flow off the tides He remains the anchor, I pray no other Boy makes the mistakes I made.

There's nothin on my plate as I drop down to my knees, can't leave the seed to manouvr on its own. He/she don't have no one but me myself and I. ...and God! Tired of patience but have to wait to be stronger for every life, moment is God-chosen!

For this I pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment