MINE and MMMELADY.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The other half.

They say a man must embrace his fate or otherwise be destroyed by it but I ask how would one tell how the heart beats in his chest?

Suppose am attracted to her, she who has the attention of every dude around, suppose I go for it ,what would they say when we walk around. How different would I be treated by them. How many of her type would hate on her, as she walks by how many would turn just to scold her?.

She s quite awsm attractive to be precise, if am to date her what would change, how happy would she make me . As certain as it is her confidence would be my greatest lesson to borrow,.

Wow I guess I will go for it, inspite of havin her already- yes you I opt to make it fun by appreciatin that which i got further and proposin again to you.... Love you dear always have.

They say the odd woman in your life makes the difference , well she has but she aint odd -she s the perfect half!

No comments:

Post a Comment