MINE and MMMELADY.

Monday, May 23, 2011

15.

I can write , I can see. I Express.
On damage limitation I was , maybe I still am.
No apology to what he wrote, or did , still I mean it.
Hate ! Not too stray a word, a word fully descriptive of the then feeling.
He thought love ,I think it obsession. With this obsession couldn't manage expectations , can't manage to forge forward without being emo.
Days come and go , people wear out , they always do. Their effects do not last but the value they had always remains.
No effect no use but the values created rub- off any prior regrets. None whatsoever inspite of they being delusional and paranoid on their need to make excuses. He may be a lot of _ but he certainly can count when you he is the option.
Atleast the obsession theory is factual enough for his acceptance. He is obsessed , a disorder without remedy.
One who is Obsessed, obsession ...
One.

No comments:

Post a Comment