MINE and MMMELADY.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Am your most wanted.

You, flora and fauna need me alike.
I am the ultimate find.
Find me for Somalia poor country is in crisis .......

I have enemies who exploit your mistakes ,
This you make in pretence to your advancement in technology,
You force me off my adapted native homes.
These enemies deny me visas to their nations ,
The poor you suffer these consequences , a few are lucky. But not for long.
I am the most wanted , your daily prayer. !

From nature I am unprotected ,
By nature I thrive , I survive.
Your scientist claim to understand my superior [nature] forgeting She does not recognize good and bad , She only recognizes balance and imbalance.
Your fate mostly the bad , your technology shakes off the balance.
This imbalance depletes me from your farms , your silos ,your stores , your stomachs .....
Still am your most wanted , your daily bread!

I can name countries and companies who have made me a prisoner just from experiments ,
They've given life to my antagonists, arch-enemies !
In this life and in my prior we never co-existed.
Drought, their captain is forever merciless to my children.
This man , that lady , you , her , him , that cow depend on me being alive , but my existence is at a thread's hold.
Without me all nations will suffer Somali's present crisis ,
Thus I being man's most wanted , man's daily bread. !

Science today provides you with the illusionary protection from my enemies ,
Jealous am not , full of support to your idea of recreating my kind Bio-technologically ,
Genetically Modified you call it ,
If you can learn to cheat my Superior ['nature'] and still protect me from my god-given enemies then i' ll want you in reverse , I will be available for you everyday.

Money is what you seek , I is what you must have ,
The grounds are my home ,your stomachs my dump!
My ancestors were slaves of foreign trials,
Water is my best ally, soil elements come close too.
Every flora and fauna have a life courtesy of my kind.
My government has 0 % interests in your economies , we are the most generous persons.

We may be most needed , but like you we 'feel' for Somalia. Instability mostly to blame. Like us ,of our morals be selfless, be generous to your kind , donate the little you can to take me to their ever-unfed tummys.
I am their daily take , but we haven't made contact in a while.
Without me they surely have little reason to live.
I can reach them through the digits -> 0720139006. [m-pesa ]

One.

No comments:

Post a Comment