MINE and MMMELADY.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Deceipt

ts only right

When I see them struggling I question His 'mercy ' ,His concern to His creation ,
When I see the dry lands I question the gifts of the skies. .
When I see them on TV arguing politics I pity the hungry up North ,
When I see them at the pulpits doing it for God I wonder why they don't do it for the people ,
What's the honor in standing in churches seeking from the poor multitude ,
Now the white hater families are out of their prosperity street to our misery streets helping the poor lover families.

Now they takin credit for helping us out of starvation ,
Journalists are makin careers out of dying-starved countrymates , selling and winning accolades for their 'superbness' in photography,
Mr. Government don't forget us when you make that doe, when you get that donation that funding. Don't you forget the North of my country !
Your highness why is this calamity forever!?
Quit being that mysterious Being watching His followers succumb to your ........l.

To our All star MPs, Kenya can use your money one more time. ...
All star MPs who do you want to spend on: your careers or the lives of your constituents ?
Drop your interests and save those whack wordplays for later , real people simple things should remain primal , monumental.
Of you , some of your voices give bass others treble - slate to a higher pitch and let the will of the people shout-out through you.
Or else get played out of position and lose the right for generations to remember you!


AS I observe a moment of closure for the lives lost as a result of this God-given hunger , I curse my government moreso they who defied the prophecies of the present predicament. The end maybe near, the end maybe in 2012 but you do not have access to lives , to shaking nature. Death is the only expert , the only I can't curse the only I respect -the one I wish you meet today for disregarding the value of the humans.

One.

No comments:

Post a Comment