MINE and MMMELADY.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Failure.

So smart then stupid , now am stuck with it
I am so unhappy , am that person who could have made it ,never did.
Hate this life ,I don't want to live but still I don't want to die.
I miss the times when I thought widely of possibilities , today I contemplate suicide.
Thinkin of reading the good book and talking to He above for a fancy.
I never made it , I never known why!

Today ,yester, tomorrow won't be any different ,
Another day I live with hope - the worst of virtues.
Meant to make it to the first lane , now the reverse is what they talk of.
Funny how the past never counts to the present , the today however repeats tomorrow as yester.
Am not spiritual anymore but I seek the miracles I hear of.
I never made it , I never known why!

Scars of desperation are tattooed all over my face ,
Am not payinn the devil rent but this life sure is hell ,
Once a heaven ,an oasis was provided by mother and father.
I want to feel sorrow but still am strong enough to look forward to takin a breathe of fresh air every other day. .
Still, I never made it , I never known why!

This is for the little I look forward to;
'I'm a great one , I will wake up every morning and hope to stop chasing dreams. [Dreams are pitiful visuals ].then try not to compare me to no one , acknowledge that I am him~ the one in control of my future.
Like any other- I am a candle I burn out , they all do . All to do is master a better way to a burn out!
Maybe i'll make it, maybe never but I will know why?

One.

1 comment: