MINE and MMMELADY.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fathers across.

Time was, as I was ,but neither that time , nor that I, are anymore.
When i was born she wouldn't tell me about him,
But he and I are alike, I adore he , want to be he ,
As he was ages ago that I wanted to be This I too ,
He is celebrated , respected _ I envy and wish that.
Everyday I grow on I look up to he.

If love is mentoring and educating then I salute he , he has provided in galore.
When I've needed correction he's been omnipresent to punish ,
He's taught me to appreciate the other sex ,respect the role of my mother ,my sister.
When mother couldn't stand the company I kept he bullied me to a fairer crowd
Hated him most of times , now am grown ,respected. I salute this man , the man who the world fails to appreciate.

'You fathers be the best to your children,
Husbands be comfort- pillows to your wives,
Brothers grow up, protect your sisters ,
Sons make your mothers proud better your fathers,
Godfathers be godly to your god-children ,
You grooms respect your brides keep them happy,
And all men man up to your responsibilities.
Hope to be a better father on your day, Persist in hope ,the in-belief that a better horizon awaits.
fancy this day - merry fathers day.

One.

No comments:

Post a Comment