MINE and MMMELADY.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

July 15. 12. 01am

Today I lost the loss of thinking ,
My eyes are static maybe due to lack of sleep ,
Feels like there's violence in them.
I want to sleep but am too cold to
I can't sleep , there's an emptiness ....

Since last night there hasn't been a word between the two ,
Its all silent , my thinking is half empty ,
I try to imagine of the prince of darkness but am masked from creativeness.
This Man from above must surely be hiding my brain-cum-mind voodoo doll.
My spirit must have gone sour.
I need to think of the devil , see of him in my thoughts.

If he lived anywhere it must be with the twins ,
This why I never walk alone ,
They must have exorcized him out of ...
The world is not going round anymore , the walls seem still
Wish the worlds collide like they used to , am missing the obsession of it.
How can I resurrect it ? How do I ?
If I survive this i' ll burn candles with angel feathers.
If only I can make I strike.

This Being is after me ,
I never want His beliefs.
My akbar thoughts are euphemism to my religion , swallow dozen roses but still you won't get my twins !

There has to be a reunion to the daily continual wars of the twins. ...p..
....p........................',','....'.'.'.'.'.'.'...'.'...............'........'...............

.................. ,..............'.........'

One.

No comments:

Post a Comment