MINE and MMMELADY.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 14. 3. 48 am.

Today they've brought a woman to talk to ,
Therapy. -how I think, how I see she wants to know ,
My brain could never talk to to my mind ,
The heart, the mediater couldn't get them to converse either.
How now can I lay my troubled thoughts to she ?
She's persistent , insists she can be patient enough till I'm ready to open up.
I smile stupid at the idea , certain she'll cave....

This room , therapy room , is colourful the seats comfy.
She looks directly at I.
I try to teleport in my mind to a place of serenity. Still she stares.
Feels like I can blow up.
I get touchy - am reaching to everything close by.
She says its the first step to opening up. She starts writing scribbling her clip board...:

I envy her , her poise she s collected, calm all this time.
'Talk you to me before you wreck yourself ' , she utters.
A wreck I must be. Why else would I be confined here?
Stilll am convinced of my ideologiê _ I'm good at facing myself. Often I think before I do , look ahead before commitment. ... But now am talking to her. Can't tell why but am answering to her at the moment ....p
The dialogue feels like a refill

I blur out a bit ,
There's some clarity , like I've been drinking again only now am sober.
What has she done , have I teleported through my mind to this quiet state?
My thoughts , the divine enemies are not in position. Am not bullied anymore. For the moment am clean , at peace.

Is it she , or has the Person above manned up to aid His creation ?
For a moment the twins relate , their sister is proud.
Hope tomorrow won't be a repeat of yester but of this moment , still can't sleep but atleast the siblings share a meal.

July 14. 2. 01 am.

......p..p......p......
One.

No comments:

Post a Comment